Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Long awaited milestones!!!!

Today was a really good freaking day. I'll make this short because it's late...but I couldn't go to bed without writing it down.

I've been doing really well with my eating and exercise for the past month. It's not the first time or anything, but losing weight is always a roller coaster of good, motivating phases and horrible, binge eating phases. I just try to ride the highs as long as I can and this one's going REALLY WELL!

I spent most of last week sick in bed so it felt good to start up round 2 of 21-day fix with a good total body cardio workout. It also felt pretty amazing to step on the scale today..and here's why:

For the first time since school started, I finally got myself to a Weight Watchers meeting...and reached my 5% goal! It took me a long time to get there, but I'm still excited about it! I was also excited about it because I broke 250 today!! When I was losing weight pre-Cooper, 250 was my worst plateau. I was stuck there for almost a year it seemed like. It took finally trying Zumba to break it and from there it was so much easier. This time around it wasn't quite a year, but it sure felt that way. It took some serious control in the kitchen and learning to deal with my hatred of cooking. Eating out tends to really block my weight loss, even when it's healthier options. So I've cut most of that out. But anyway...you get the picture.

It was a great day. 42 more 4th pregnancy lbs to go lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment