Friday, January 26, 2018

Day 3...when your body fights you on it...

Yesterday was another success food wise! I didn't even eat any Halo Top! My good friend, Maren, made me some healthy granola that I was pretty excited about...so I may have eaten an extra serving there, but still kept my macros in check.

Yesterday's issue was more physical. It seems I pulled a glute muscle playing volleyball Wednesday night...and I also have junk settling back into my chest again, so I'm not feeling super fantastic. Both of those things compounding made it hard to teach my Zumba class last night, but I faked my way through it. The hardest thing about not feeling well is avoiding the tendency to comfort myself with food. I wanted to. I really wanted to. But I didn't. I know it would've made me feel better in the moment, but I would've felt yuckier this morning.

Physical ailments also cause severe sleep deprivation, so I'm writing this blog on about 3 hrs of sleep and I'm sure I'm rambling. Sorry about that! But I know how important sleep is to my health and so when I don't get it, it tends to affect my whole day. So this is me telling you that I won't let it do that today. I won't let my lack of sleep become an excuse to eat whatever I want today. I will fuel my body properly because I know it will help me feel better faster. (Yeah, I'm pretty much writing this to convince myself at this point.) I won't eat crap today, I won't eat crap today...

My hubby did find me my new favorite breakfast though. I love omelettes, but suck at making them. He found these things called "Just crack an egg" and they're DELICIOUS! So I'll start there.

Time to end the rambling. Without even reading back I know this blog entry is a mess. Maybe I'll go take a napzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment