Monday, March 14, 2011

Long freaking day...

So I woke up sore as hell this morning. I knew it wouldn't be enjoyable, but I knew the best way to get over it would be to force myself to workout. I only managed 30 mins on the elliptical today but it's still something, so I'm proud of myself for that. I also finally got the chance to go use the coupon I got from Nathan for a pedicure and took Emma with me to get her nails painted. (bright pink of course!) That was fun..and relaxing.

But then it was like the day went into overdrive and now I just want to kick something. (and ruin my purdy toenails in the process probably). The rooms that were spotless just a day ago are now trashed and it seems our vacuum has decided it will no longer suck. (Or just suck completely, depending on the definition of the word). We also decided it was a good day to change out the cat litter box. It's a huge box..and we keep it stored in our tiny laundry room where the furnace also resides. Yeah...bad idea. Apparently my son hadn't been as thorough about cleaning it out as he said he had been the last 2 weeks and with his help, I spent 2 HOURS sweeping and mopping up cat crap from tiny little spaces and from under the edges of the furnace. My mood quickly turned as foul as the stench in that room.

In my crankiness, I did pop a fun size reese's pb cup and an almond joy in my mouth...but I still put them into my food journal and am still doing pretty well on calories for the day. I'm just...pissed off in general. I want Nathan to come home...I want to have a body that doesn't depress me every day...and I want my house to stay clean for more than 5 minutes. I know these are all problems that other people have, but they're completely overwhelming me at the moment and I don't know why.

Okay, I think that's enough venting on my blog for one day :D At least I kept my swearing in check!

No comments:

Post a Comment