Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Day 1 down, 20980928023400 to go...

That's probably way more days than anyone has left on this earth, but you get my point ;) Yesterday was a success in some ways and not in others....but the fact that I was down to 280.1 today makes me think it was more of a success than I thought!

I tracked my food and kept it under 1600 calories and only had 2 caramels as my nighttime treat after going all day without any sugar. I still had more carbs than I'd like, but I was finishing off some delicious cream cheese/pepper jelly dip and the wheat thins called to me. I couldn't NOT answer. It'd be rude ;)

But I also got in all my water and had our planned dinner (Asian chicken salad....homemade!) so honestly...I'd be lying if I said I didn't crush it. Today has been great too :)

This morning I took a deep breath and went to Dee's Zumba class at the gym even though I know I have to teach HIIT tonight. I got in 1 of my ME workouts. And it felt great. I can still feel how much more out of shape I am than I was a year ago and how much harder it is to move like I used to...but I know I'll get there.

My eating has been fantastic today so far and it feels great to say that. Lots of protein and WAY less carbs...even when you include the single serving of chocolate almonds I had. Still got plenty of calories to eat and more to burn in tonight's class...which is exhausting just to write up!

I know this type of motivation won't last me forever, but I going to ride it while it does. Thank you for letting me use you all as a sounding board in the process. It really helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment