Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back to Maintenance

So today started my first day of maintenance. I'm still feeling kinda sick (though improving)..so it was still hard to eat..but it was nice to be able to have more freedom in WHAT I'm eating. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling well enough to start back up on my elliptical so that I can keep the weight loss going. I'm meeting with Maeli tomorrow afternoon to have her do my measurements and whatnot. I'm curious how many inches I lost this time around, though my weightloss wasn't as great as the last time.

Nathan's still got a few more days before he can join me on the maintenance part of the diet. I'm proud of him for continuing on the drops even without me doing it. Unfortunately though he's gained .4 in the past two days and we're not sure why. Hopefully it'll go back down for his last few days. Either way, he's had a lot of success so far and he's lookin' really good.

I'll check in tomorrow with the #'s I get from Maeli! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment