Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I don't deserve this...

I haven't written my blog in a week and I hadn't weighed myself in 11 days. I figured sick or not..I need to do both. So after the last week of pretty much eating whatever I wanted to or whenever I wanted to (with the occasional healthy day in between) I figured I'd have gained at least 5 lbs.

Nope. I lost .8 I really don't deserve that. Maybe it's because I've been sick, I don't know. I ate healthier yesterday but still only maybe 3 times instead of 6 and I haven't worked out yet due to how I'm feeling physically. So I really really don't deserve to have lost weight! I guess I shouldn't complain..and I know this doesn't mean I should get in the habit. I know I can lose more than .8 in 11 days when I'm really trying. Just...wow.

Nathan's now left for Amsterdam. He had to go there for work and will be gone for the next 6 weeks. With him gone and the kids home from school and me sick..it's extremely stressful around here. But I'm hoping that at the very least, I'll be able to be more strict about my diet while he's gone. I'm even pondering going back on my drops, but I've only been off them for 3 weeks. I need to learn to eat right and exercise ALL the time, not just when on this diet! Otherwise what's the point?

So now if this sickness would GO AWAY, I could buckle down and get going again. I slept for 12 hours last night and still feel just as crappy. I suppose I should go eat something now.

No comments:

Post a Comment