Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Falling off the Wagon

So while tax refund checks are great for some reasons, they really suck for others. We got to set aside $ for our trip to vegas and get some fun things for us and the kids that we've always wanted...BUT! We also went out to eat...a lot. You know thinsg aren't going well on this diet, when I don't even bother to write a blog huh? I told myself I was going to today because part of the reason I'm doing this is to be held accountable. So this is my confession. haha.

Today started me back on my "I'm going to have ONE good day of eating the way I'm stupposed to" kick. So far I'm doing great...even cut carbs out of my breakfast as punishment haha. I haven't weighed myself, and I'm not going to until Friday. I'm hoping to drop a few of the lbs I gained over the weekend by then. It was so fun to just eat what I wanted for a few days...but at the same time...my body hated me for it. I haven't felt this BLAH or had this many stomach issues since I started this diet. I guess that'll teach me huh? Or at least I hope.

I can't help it, the Pad Thai was just SO GOOD! *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment