Wednesday, February 9, 2011

No food in house = CARB OVERLOAD!

Holy crap we were bad yesterday. We didn't have the time to get to the grocery store for all the produce/meat we need for this diet...so we were uh..kinda bad yesterday and ordered pizza. And that was just one meal. Sure, it was thin crust and we went light on the sauce and cheese, but still..that's a lot of carbs! THEN! Nathan went out with friends last night had MORE pizza. THEN! I ate spaghetti (only a little, but still) with my kids for dinner...and THEN...Nathan brought home a late night thing of nachos from Rancheritos *cries* They were so good....covered in steak and melted cheese..with sour cream. Oh man. All I can say is ..today is going to be a protein shake day all the way.

I feel kinda guilty but at the same time...I had to get the cravings out of the way haha. And no way am I going to weigh myself today. I already know I was bad! So today I've got to get to the grocery store and stock up so as to avoid another day like yesterday.

Man I need some fruit!

2 comments:

  1. Just... Nathan brought home some Rancheritos? Is this why you told me it was up to me to pick between the nachos and the carne asada burrito? so you could pin it all on me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I basically said "today's already a wash, might as well get all our cheating out of our system" okay? Sheesh. Thanks a bunch lol.

    ReplyDelete