Sunday, February 6, 2011

So freakin' sick!

I haven't written in the past couple of days and I'm not going to write much now. The nasty cold I had, turned into some sort of stomach bug/flu that's had me unable to eat much other than some whole wheat toast. Nathan tried to make me a lean hamburger last night and it tasted so good..but halfway through my stomach started to protest. This illness is pretty much screwing up my entire diet.

Tonight's the super bowl, so we're debating making some nachos for us and the kids. IF my stomach can stand it, I may very well just eat them so that I have something in my stomach at all. But after having to end my drops 5 days early and this cold screwing up my regular diet by preventing me from eating much at all..it's hard to worry about WHAT I'm eating. Right now I'm of the mindset...get better...and THEN go back to worrying about grams of this and calories of that.

Hopefully when I weigh again next Friday I won't find that I've gained 10 lbs. It's not like I'm going to McDonald's right?

No comments:

Post a Comment