Friday, February 4, 2011

Pounds & Inches

So I just got back from seeing Maeli again for the first time in a month and I'm a bit disappointed. Since the last time I saw her, I've lost 17 lbs (I ended my hcg round early this time, which didn't help). 17 is still great, but not as great as my last round. I figured that at least my body fat % would have gone down a bunch and that I'd have lost a lot of inches on my body as well. Not so much.

I'm only down another 1.35% body fat since the last time I saw her and 10.2 inches total over my entire body. It's still a loss and she said she's proud of me, but her guess as to the reason is that the hcg I used this time around may not have been as pure a form as the kind I got from her. Maybe. I don't know. On round one, with Maeli's hcg..I lost 22 lbs, 7% body fat and 43 inches of fat from my body. Oh well, I'm going to try not to stress over it. I'm still going in the right direction. I was just hoping for some bigger numbers today.

If I choose to do a third round of hcg, it won't be for a few more months. I'm told the third round is a bit harder and sometimes the body just doesn't produce hcg as well as it did the first two times. Not to mention I'm sick of the strict diet. So I'm going to do my 3 weeks of maintenance and then work on living the lifestyle change I've made for a longer period of time. I hopped on my elliptical for 40 mins today, which is a great start. The maintenance plan Maeli has me on "should" have me losing about 1.7 lbs of fat a week she says...so that's what I'll aim for. As of today I'm hiding the scale away until next Friday. I'm only going to weigh once a week so as not to drive myself nuts!

A quick update on Nathan..he was down 2 lbs today, which was a nice break for him since he's been stalling most of the week. Today's his last day on the drops so it'll be nice to have him on maintenance with me. I may send him in to see Maeli so she can draw up a specific plan for him. She told me that men require completely diff. plans because of their metabolism..not to mention he weighs 40 lbs less than me. So we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment