Monday, February 7, 2011

Frustration

Whatever this stomach thing is..it's starting to piss me off. It's not your typical stomach ache. The first two days, it was nausea. Today it just...hurts. It's really making it hard to eat :( I managed to eat a few eggs for breakfast and a couple slices of whole wheat toast for lunch, but I know that's nowhere near what I'm supposed to be eating throughout the day. I'm trying to at least get a protein shake or two in my system since it's the most rounded meal I'm managing to eat, but even those are proving hard at the moment. UGH! I'm just so frustrated.

I can't workout until this goes away either, which just doubley frustrates me. I know it's not the end of the world if my weight hovers for a week or two, but I want to keep losing. I'm afraid if I lose momentum, I'll lose will power and everything will have been for naught.

Unfortunately, I can't just curl up in bed like I want to. Nathan took great care of me over the weekend, but it's back to work today...and the kids started their off-track swimming lessons this morning. So it's busy busy busy and no food in the tummy. Not smart Jill. SOOOO frustrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment