Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Crap, the fridge is empty!

One thing I really hate about this diet is that because it's SO specific, you have to constantly go shopping for the approved fruits and veggies because they only stay good for so long and have to be eaten quickly. Well...we've had to go shopping more often than I expected these past two weeks and now all the fruits and veggies that are REQUIRED to be eaten every day...are gone! 2 days till payday. SO...what to eat, what to eat!

I'm thinking I'll cave in to the protein shake mix in the pantry and hope that supplements it all enough and doesn't screw with my drops too much. Thursday is also weigh-in day and I'm dying to see if I can break 280, though I doubt it.

Luckily there's plenty of chicken and fish (blech) left. OOOH! I nearly forgot. I still have some of the chicken & celery soup I made last night. I gotta say that's probably my favorite thing to eat on this diet. Chicken soup without the noodles and carrots isn't so horrible. (Funny thing is...I can't remember if the chicken broth was approved for phase 3 of maintenance...or if it's okay for right now. Oh well, guess we'll see haha)

LUNCHTIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment