Thursday, May 5, 2011

Back to square....2?

Okay so enough of this "my body hates me" crap. In the past month and a half I have passed a kidney stone (after weeks of pain and surgery to break it up)..and then been horribly sick with a nasty flu like cold. I'm FINALLY feeling a bit better and I still have a few months before we end up moving across the world (assuming it happens..more on that later). So now's the perfect time for round 3 of hcg I think! Even if it's not, I'm doing it anyway.

The last time I weighed myself about 6 weeks ago, I was at 302. That number depressed the hell out of me, but when I weighed yesterday I fully expected to be 10 lbs heavier than that after the horrible time I've had and the stress I've been going through. But weirdly enough it was still 302! I can deal with that.

So today was loading day #1 and I've decided that this time around I'm not going to weigh every day. I'm going to weigh once a week and hopefully be blown away by the results..instead of the .5 - 1 lb a day I experienced last time. Unfortunately, I'm already experiencing the typical "beginning of the diet" headache. And its bad. It's not your normal dull headache. It hurts like a sonofa !$@#...seriously. Thank God I still have some good meds. I get the feeling I may need them come Monday.

So I've been to the store and I'm stocked up on chicken and fish and lots of veggies and approved fruits. Just need to go get me some Walden Farms calorie free dressing/bbq sauce and we're good to go! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Jilly! We're pulling for you! You and me should have a 'first to lose 10 lb.' contest.

    ReplyDelete