Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Jilly 500

That title just made me giggle..I had to. Sorry! :P So yesterday was loading day #2 and we made sure to enjoy it. Nathan's doing the hcg diet with me again so wish him luck too! We had a big, yummy breakfast of eggs, bacon and my mom's orange rolls and I savored every bite! I made sure not to eat junk all day long cause I knew I'd feel crappy today if I did...but we still had fun with it.

Last night my girls had their very first sleepover party at a friends house so Nathan and I went on the first date we've had in ages. Nothing fancy, but we went to Olive Garden and enjoyed two different kinds of nummy nummy lasagna, lots of breadsticks and salad...and of course some dessert. That was a good last meal, I'm tellin ya.

So today is the real start of this diet. 500 calories and LOTS of water. I'm really hoping this is more like the last time I did it and not like the very first time where I felt violent hunger pains for 3 weeks straight. But at least I know that no matter how it turns out...I can do it. I'm physically and mentally able. I'm going to try and do this for more than 21 days this time, if I can stand it...but at the very least I'm going that full 3 weeks.

Last round, I ended up getting pretty sick around day 17 and had to quit early and it completely threw me off track for the months after that. So I've had a kidney stone and gotten really sick in the past month to get it all out of the way! (I say that like I had a choice haha) So here's hoping the next 3 weeks are healthy and productive and full of weight loss!

I won't be weighing every day, to save my sanity, so I'll not be posting my weight again until this coming Thursday. Time for strawberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment