Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Today was day 2 of phase 2 on round 3 of my hcg diet. If that sentance confuses you, you must be new to my blog haha. Being mother's day, my children brought me breakfast in bed..and bless their hearts it consisted of a sliced apple and some egg whites. Dieting on mother's day sucks...just saying. All day long I've been craving a huge stack of pancakes or waffles..carbs of any kind really. But luckily I haven't had too many hunger pains so I made it through without caving. Yay me.

I was tempted to step on the scale this morning, but I'm determined to wait until it's been a week! I want to be HAPPY when I step on that thing and not beating myself up or stressing out over a .2 or something. I'm hoping that I'll be down at least 10 after week 1. We'll see!

One thing I do miss when I'm on the drops is not being able to full out exercise. Because I'm on so few calories, I'm not supposed to break a sweat or burn a lot more than I do just doing normal every day things. I CAN go for walks...and I wanted to today, but it rained all day. Maybe tomorrow. It's only 8pm and I'm getting tired. I forgot how much this diet wipes me out at night. But sleep is good, and important. So here's to an early night!

No comments:

Post a Comment