Sunday, May 22, 2011

Maybe next time...

So Maeli wasn't kidding when she told me that when you cheat on the diet during phase 2...it makes you hungrier. I felt so sick to my stomach I finally stopped taking the drops and went back to a normal diet. I'm angry with myself for letting it come to that, but I guess now I've learned my lesson. It also doesn't help that I'm feeling as stressed out as I have been lately. So until I'm ready to try again...Nathan and I have bought a whole bunch of healthier choices for food..and are going to try and go on a walk, just the two of us, every night. Last night we walked 1.3 miles. It was gorgeous out. Today it's raining...figures.

So..I didn't quite lose what I wanted to. Maybe next time...

1 comment:

  1. Jill - You have lost over 40 pounds! That is a HUGE accomplishment!!!!!!!!! Might not be a bad idea to just maintain and keep adding healthier choices to your routine rather than punishing yourself for not being Superwoman.

    ReplyDelete