Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Week 3 results!

Tuesday was pretty great. I went to lunch with my good friend, Kate, and as per usual we went to Zupas! (Well I did. She had a salad from Noodles & Company, but they were right next door, so we ate outside haha). I tried a new salad this week since my usual go to protein bowl is extremely carb heavy (beans, corn, etc). I had their California cobb protein salad and was surprised how much I liked it. I also got to enjoy a cup of my favorite soup in the world...Wisconsin Cauliflower. I LOVE that I have learned how to make room for indulging in some of my favorite things and still stay on track!

Later in the afternoon, Nathan and I took the kids to the park to fly kites for the first time in YEARS. It was SO nice to be able to spend some time outside. I can't wait until I'm physically able to start enjoying the trail next to our house again. I LOVE springtime. I hope it lasts and doesn't jump right into summer.

Tuesday also marked day 21 and the end of 3 weeks of no sugar/low carb (keto) for me! When I weighed this morning (Wednesday) the scale read 274.9 which is great :) It was a half pound lower yesterday for my Jilly's Losers weigh-in, but that was after a good, sweaty workout so this was a great number to see without sweating at all. So that's 3.4lbs for week 3 and 9.2lbs overall in 3 weeks! An average of 3lbs a week is pretty amazing (even though it was actually more like 7lbs week 1, gained week 2 and then lost again in week 3 haha). So that's definitely enough of a change for me to want to stick to it. Next week I will do my measurements after completing 1 month and hopefully see some more changes atop the scale #'s. I really hate re-losing weight, but at least it's coming off. I will start to feel a bit more excited when I'm below 250 again since I got there right after baby came in 2014 then gained ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment