Friday, January 28, 2011

40 pounds GONE!

I'm still in awe of that number. 40. FORTY POUNDS OF FAT gone from my body. I don't think people really realize just how much that is. That's 160 sticks of butter. 160!!!! It's kinda disgusting haha. And to think I still have as much as I do left to lose! I am 290.2 today and I can't believe I'm almost into the 280's. That doesn't sound so horrible.

I texted Maeli this morning to let her know I'd hit that huge milestone and told her I'll probably come in next week just to have her do my measurements and a pinch test so I can see exactly how much fat I've lost. She was so proud of me..it felt great. She may have cost a fortune to get me started on this diet, but she really did help me out a lot.

Nathan started losing again today. He's down to 251.8, which is great. Not too bad of a stall for drinking a whole bottle of Mt. Dew *mutters* He's lucky it wasn't worse than it was..but I'm glad. He joked this morning after seeing his weight had dropped again..."So does that mean I can have another one today?" HA! No. We only have 9 more days on the drops. Then we can ease some of the good stuff back in. Like cheese! Mmmmmmmmmm cheese.

Our tax returns should be in in a few weeks as well and then we can start planning our trip to Vegas! We're getting re-married in the next couple of months and decided that instead of planning some big she-bang..we're just going to take a much needed vacation alone and get hitched Vegas style. Get a really nice hotel...eat whatever we want (diet be damned) and go see lots of neat things you can only see in Vegas. So until then..we'll work our butts off and try to lose as many sticks of butter off these bodies as we can!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love reading about your successes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Jilly, Go Jilly, Go Jilly.... yay, Jill! I have one of the four best daughters on the planet!!!! Yeah, the other three are mine to. I'm so proud of you, Jill...and Nathan, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a CAN of dew.. not a bottle.

    ReplyDelete