Sunday, January 30, 2011

About that time again...

So yesterday I was up .4 and today I was down .6 from there (so down .2 over the last 2 days basically). I was wondering why and last night I found out. It's ..you guessed it...that time of the month again. Another TMI blog, brought to you by the letters UGH and the number..well.. POINT 2!

I hate this part of my diet because I retain water like crazy and just feel overall BLECH. And of course, stalling on my weight loss isn't any fun either...especially when I've only got 1 week left on these damn drops. I swear if I ever do a round 3 several months down the road, I'm going to try and load on these kinds of days so that it doesn't hit me halfway through the drops phase and throw me off my goal. I was really hoping to hit that 50 lb. mark by next weekend but now I'll settle for 45. I know 50 won't be far behind it and it will feel even better if I get there on my own with diet and exercise.

So here's hoping that this "thing" goes away quickly and doesn't ruin my entire week. Of course Nathan won't have THIS problem. Lucky bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment