Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ohhh yeah baby!

Yesterday was really rough. A good friend of mine is doing this diet with me over the internet..or was. She didn't have the guidance of a nutritionist like I did with Maeli so I'd just written up the pointers I was given and was just trying to help her through it and be her support system. She was having a really rough time because she thought it'd be better to eat less than 500 calories and then wondered why she wasn't losing. Then she would eat things that weren't on the allowed foods list and ended up gaining 2 lbs. I felt so bad that I couldn't get her through this. She was just miserable. Yesterday she finally told me that she'd gone off the drops on Sunday and even went so far as to go to McDonald's yesterday. My heart sank..I so wanted for her to enjoy the success I have as she doesn't weigh much less than me (at my current weight that is) and she was really wanting to lose it. But this diet isn't for everyone and it IS really really hard. Hopefully she can find something that works for her like this has for me. I just want her to be happy.

Yesterday was also the day that Nathan cheated on his diet!! Yes you mister. He caved and had a Mountain Dew at work. I really don't know how he hasn't cheated before now. His co-workers are jerks when it comes to this diet. They eat some new treat in front of him every single day just to try and make him crack..so I guess a Mountain Dew isn't the worst he could do. But as expected..he gained .4 today and will probably stall for a few days before going back down again. I know you can do it baby...stick it out with me! 1 1/2 weeks left!!

So yeah..yesterday was rough because it made it that much harder for me to stick to the diet when I felt like no one else was. It took everything I had not to just drive down to the 24/7 Mickey D's and get a Big Mac & Fries and NON-diet soda. But I managed to fight back the urge and lost 1.2 lbs today! WOOHOOO! That makes it worth it to me. Especially after 2 days of .4 losses. I'm now .6 lbs from hitting that 40 pound mark and I'm SO excited. I never thought I'd ever lose that much weight...ever. I really thought I'd be over 300 lbs until I died. SO this is pretty stinkin cool.

291.2!!! OH yeah baby!!!

1 comment:

  1. DUDE!!! You are frekin' AWESOME!!!! 40 lbs??? 291 sounds so small now huh?? Keep going, I am so proud of you! Can't wait to see you again, I probably won't even recognize you!! You'll get there! See how far one day at a time ahs gotten you??? BAM!

    ReplyDelete