Thursday, January 20, 2011

Never going back..

I finally did it. I finally broke 300 lbs and I'm NEVER going back!!! 298.4 to be exact and if I didn't have a massive headache I'd be screaming and jumping up and down! I don't remember the last time the number on the scale started with a two and I am nearly in tears just writing it. It's still a horribly obese weight for me to be, but its 32 lbs. less than I was..and it's never going to be that high again.

I feel like there's so much more I should write for such a huge milestone but I honestly can't think of anything other than I just feel so..damn...happy.

4 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo....Whoo Hoo... can I do a little dance in your honor. You're such a stud bagel (family joke)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill,

    Wonderful news! Congratulations!! you have worked so hard and you keep on going! I love it! You are an inspiration!

    Hope that headache goes away quickly for you!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! That is so fantastic! That's gotta feel so good (not the headache part, of course!)

    ReplyDelete