Friday, January 14, 2011

Round 2! *Ding Ding!*

So I did manage to lose another 1/2 a pound this week but I've decided to go ahead and start round two of hcg this weekend. The difference this time is that Nathan will be doing it with me! YAY! Maeli kept telling me not to do it at the same time because he'll probably lose faster than me and it might upset me...but I don't see it as a competition. I'm sooo freaking excited to see how much he loses and to help him with the diet and get us both into a healthier lifestyle together.

So today starts our first loading day...although we started, technically, last night and took our first set of drops before ordering our first pizza in months. I totally pigged out and I'm not ashamed haha. We ordered my favorite...thin crust ham & pineapple pizza and some wings. I don't remember the last time I ate that much!! Oh how I love loading days. Of course I felt like crap later cause my body isn't used to it but it tasted good haha. But we're going to try and not just eat junk either. We bought our very first avacados to make some guacamole with. Avacados are a really good kind of fat, especially for loading days so we'll see how that goes. We also stocked up on nuts, which are good. But we all know I'm going to take advantage of basically having permission to eat whatever the crap I want....and eat exactly that. I even bought some Ben & Jerry's Half Baked and some chocolate chip muffins *drools* Then come Sunday...its back to Chicken, fish and lots of veggies haha. Time to stock up on the Walden Farms dressings and BBQ sauce again! This time around I also have some of their 0 calorie chocolate dip, courtesy of my mom..so we'll see how that goes.

So....as my friend Jen put it...today is R2P1D1 (Round 2, Phase 1, Day 1). And we're off! Measurements have been taken for both Nathan and myself. I won't post them here cause it's just a bunch of numbers. But starting weight for me is 305.2, and Nathan's is 265.8. Wish us luck! Now excuse me while I go eat another muffin. Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. *plugging my ears* You're killing me smalls! Enjoy those loading days!! I can't wait to eat that stuff again someday! Good luck! I think it'll help having Nathan doing it too. I know it'd help me if my hubby was doing it!

    ReplyDelete