Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nickel n' Dimin'

Down another .4 today and the frustration begins. I suppose I should still be grateful I'm at least losing...but .4 at a time is just slowwwwwww. And it always seems to happen when I'm about to break into the next 10 pounds. I'm SO close to having lost 40 lbs and I just want to get there!

Nathan was down 1 lb today. Yay!! He really is doing so freaking well on this diet, I'm grateful for his success. We've both had nights where we're just mentally hungry and have wanted so badly to just fade out of the drops early so we can eat...but he said to me, "Nah, it's just 2 more weeks...I'm not a quitter." He keeps me going when I am REALLY tired of this diet. Round 1 was physically hard. Round 2, for me, has been mentally exhausting. I feel great 99% of the time, I'm just sick of it. I look forward to having months of a NORMAL diet...healthy one of course, but normal nonetheless.

So for now, I'm nickel n' dimin' it ...and hoping that I can break 20 lbs again on this round. 7.2 to go!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Jilly Pilly!!! Hang in there, you're awesome! XOXO

    ReplyDelete