Monday, January 17, 2011

Ahh...much better

The crappy feeling of being drowned in grease has finally passed. Now I'm just waiting for the hunger pains to hit haha. We'll see which is worse! The first day of 500 calories is always easy because your body is still working off the food from the loading days..and as crappy as I felt, I didn't want to eat anyway. This is where it starts to get harder.

Just like with round one, I was down 4.2 lbs after the first day. Yay me n' stuff. Nathan was down 1.4. Woohoo! I'm not letting myself get all worked up about it though because that happened last time and then from there on out it was usually 1 pound...if that haha. Besides, I gained more during loading days this time. I'll be excited when I break 300...THEN I'll let myself get worked up. I've been hovering between 305 and 310 for a month now and it's driving me crazy!

I think this time it will be so much easier though because I do know what to expect...and my body has already cleaned out all the nasty stuff from before my first round...like yeast and whatever other toxins were making me feel like crap. So "hopefully" this time it will be easier.

Yesterday I taught nathan how to use the website I use to add up my calories for the day. It's www.nutrimirror.com He said, "Can't you just tell me what to eat and I'll eat it?" After pointing out I wasn't his mother *snickers* I told him that the whole point in him doing this himself is to learn a healthier lifestyle. If I just say "open up" and shove the proper portions in his mouth, he won't learn and will go right back to doing what we were before. So he whined at me, but learned it haha. I'm proud of him and grateful that he's doing this with me. It helps so much to have someone so supportive right beside me. I love you baby :)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Jill! I've never heard of nutrimirror. I'll have to check it out. I use fitday.com and love it! So, did you get the drops with or without b vitamins? Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too. Stupid Nutrimirror... grumble grumble... HOW MANY KINDS OF STEAK COULD THERE BE?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buck up Nathan...you can do it Ben...Big Lady and all that stuff we Burningham's say. Way to go Jilly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure there's better sites to use, but I'm used to it so I like it haha. I got the ones with b vitamins, Jen...one less thing to have to remember to take haha.

    ReplyDelete