Wednesday, January 19, 2011

That's just mean!!!

So on the plus side, I've now passed the 30 pound mark! YAY! On the down side...I'm at 300.2 lbs. POINT 2!! That is so not cool! It was kinda funny because I knew I could break 300 today but before even stepping on the scale I said to myself, "It's going to taunt me and put me .2 over, I know it is." And sure enough....

Still though, losing 1.8 is a pretty good day. Not to mention, Nathan was down another 3.4 lbs to put him at 260.6! I'm so excited at how well this is going and we're only on day 4. I really am grateful for how much easier this round has been thus far *knock on wood*. I haven't had any bad hunger pains and no massive mind splitting headache. Of course, I was stupid last night and made brownies for my children, which caused me to have to muster up every ounce of will power I had NOT to have one. Nathan reminded me how close I was to breaking 300 and I managed to resist but even he stood there looking over them and drooling haha. Mmmm brownies. I had actually bought the mix (cookie/brownie mix...my favorite) for loading days but we were so freaking full on other crap, we never got to them! So hopefully I can get my kids to eat the rest today haha.

The thing I'm having the hardest time with, I think, is just boredom. Having already done this once, I've gotten bored a lot quicker with the restrictive menu that I'm allowed to eat. And of course, each day goes slower than the one before it..so it feels like maintenance will never be here. I just need to keep reminding myself that after maintenance this time..I won't be doing another round for a few months and I'll be able to have those brownies sometime.

But for now...orange time!

No comments:

Post a Comment