Sunday, January 23, 2011

The other option...

So Nathan and I were looking at a weight/height/BMI chart today to see how low we have to get to get out of the obese category. Nathan is 6'4" so he needs to get to about 250 to be borderline obese. He's almost there! He weighed in at 254.6 today and I'm SO excited for him! At his height, he really only needs to get down to like 220 lbs to be at a good weight and be healthy. He'll be there in no time :)

Me, however...

At 5'10" inches, I'd need to reach about 210 to be out of the obese categoy..so I still have another 85 lbs to go. That's overwhelming to think about, but I'm 36 lbs closer than before. I was down another 1.4 today, which technically puts me at 35.8 total (10.4 for the round). So I was groaning over Nathan's shoulder while looking at this chart and he says, "Well..you could always just grow 2 inches instead." Yeah..I'll try that, that will be easier!! *focuses and grunts* Nope, didn't work.

Oh well...back to the weight loss option I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Good one Nathan!! And Jill, your losses are incredible!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete