Monday, January 31, 2011

The obesity marker...

Ha...I feel like that title should be the name of an episode of "The Big Bang Theory", but I love that show so it's okay. This blog is about my Nathan! He is 6'4", so the obesity line for him is at 250 lbs. He passed that yesterday and I am SO excited for him! That's a huge deal! He's now at 248.4 and still going. He was in such a great mood yesterday and dancing around all skinny like haha. It's great to see him feeling good about himself. I'm still amazed at how far he's come. When I started my first round of this diet in November, he was around 275 lbs. One day I'll weigh less than him, but it'll be a while if he keeps losing at this rate haha. Keep up the great work baby!

As for me, I'm down another .6 today. Not too bad, but still feeling bloated and blech. That obesity marker is still a ways away for me. Around 220 or so I believe. But I'll get there eventually.

Today's cravings are brought to you by Pizza Hut, Mountain Dew and a GIANT chocolate cake! Excuse me while I go fill up my water bottle again *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment