Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just a quick update

I'm running on little sleep and am kinda cranky today so just a quick update :) I'm down another 1.2 lbs. today and Nathan was down .6! Yay! That puts me at 9 for the cycle and 34.4 total..and 9.8 total for him. Woohooo! Things are still going well, we're just both really fighting the cravings right now. The hunger pains are minimal, but we're still wanting to just go to Rancheritos and pile on the numminess.

One really awesome thing we realized too is that since I started my very first round of hcg...Nathan has lost almost 20 lbs! He lost 10 on what my mom calls the "no food in the house" diet...though we still had some of the kids munchies stuff. But he was trying to hard to be supportive of me that he lost weight in the process. So he's doing awesome!

We'll be a couple of hotties when Vegas time comes around in a month or two.

2 comments: