Monday, January 24, 2011

The sleep method...

So Nathan and I had some steak last night and it was cooked like...medium rare. Probably not the healthiest for this diet, but it was good. This morning Nathan was only down .2..so I figured we were both going to hit a stall over it. Sure enough when I got up really early and weighed myself, I was at exactly the same weight as yesterday.

So I took my drops and got the kids off to school, and since Emma was still passed out in my bed, I went to lie back down with her. 2 hours later (Yay for sleep!) she woke me up to play. So I went and re-weighed myself. Now I've talked about this before but now I'm a more firm believer than ever in this "take your drops then sleep more" diet haha. 2 hours later, with drops in my system, I had lost 1.6 lbs. I don't know why it works, but it does...every single time I've ever done it. Get up early, take the drops...and sleep for another hour or two. Voila! Weightloss.

So now I'm down 12 lbs. on round 2...almost the same as I was at this time on round 1. Over the next few days is where I get nervous. Week 2 was where I started to stall out and had some weight gain even. So we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment