Thursday, December 2, 2010

10 lbs. baby!!

I finally hit the 10 pound mark today! I can't even begin to express how exciting that is! 320.5. I don't remember the last time the scale read that much. And it's the last time it ever will. It feels SO good to know that.

I slept a lot better last night. I think having a diet coke and munching on some celery before bed helped my stomach to feel more full cause I didn't have to spend 2 hours tossing and turning. I'm still going to try and find that L-glutamine stuff today to see if that helps with the hunger pains throughout the day. Anything to make this easier.

I can make it through this first cycle, I know I can. The problem is trying to make it less hateful so that in another month or two I can do another round and lose even more. So I'm trying to find out all the tricks I can. If all I can think about is the headaches and the stomach pains, it's going to be really hard to get up the will power to do this a second time.

So now it's off to Walmart to find me a new scale (one that goes by the 1/10th of a pound instead of 1/2) and some L-glutamine and maybe do a little Christmas shopping while I'm at it.

It's gonna be a good day...I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment