Sunday, December 19, 2010

What to eat...what to eat...

It's like counting down to Christmas, but instead there's food at the end. I get a real dinner tonight (minus the carbs...only get those for breakfast for week 1 of maintenance) and I'm so excited!! Part of me is scared though that if I eat that much I'm going to gain 24 lbs. back over night. Tonight I get to eat 6 oz. of protein (lean meat..any kind i want really), 2 cups raw or 1 cup cooked veggies...again any kind i want (mixed even!), and 1 tbsp of fat whether it be salad dressing or mayo with some tuna or whatever. That actually doesn't sound like too much to worry about now that I'm writing it out. But breakfast tomorrow will be a lot different!

I was down another whole pound today which I was really excited about after almost a week of .2's and .4's. It surprised me that it was that much now that I'm not on the drops. I still have 7 lbs to go to hit my Christmas goal. That's a lot in one week without the drops and with an 1800 calorie diet but I'm going to get as close as I can. No breaking away from this meal plan Maeli gave me...and exercise at LEAST 3 days this week, if not 5. I can do it!

Elliptical machine...here I come!

1 comment:

  1. If anything...the exercise is what will get you to that 1lb/day. You can do it!! If you can start getting in a good 30-45 min calorie burn 3 days a week....or more, you'll do it! Keep it up i can't wait to see you Jill!

    ReplyDelete