Saturday, December 11, 2010

Soooo tired...

So does staying up too late have any sort of effect on this diet? Cause it seems like the nights I'm bad and stay up past midnight..I have less of a weight change in the morning. Not to mention horrible headache when I do finally get out of bed. I was only down .2 today but I guess it's better than gaining.

I feel like such a whiner when I say "I only lost .2 lbs today", but when you spend 2 weeks losing 1-3 lbs. every single day you start to wonder what you're suddenly doing wrong. I'm starting to worry I won't hit that 300 mark and I really really want to. I'm not sure what more I can do though when I'm already following this diet to the letter.

I am running out of hcg drops and I know I don't have enough to finish my cycle..however I don't want to spend another $165 to get a bottle from Maeli, much as I love her. Where can I get them online for cheap but still make sure they're legitimate drops? There are SO MANY online places selling them. Hell even the corner gas station by my house is selling them for $40, but how do I know it's the real deal and not just a bottle of water with a few drops of alcohol in it? If anyone knows a good place to get them I'm open to suggestions.

At least I hit my 150 oz. water mark again yesterday. Hopefully that's helping me in some way. I don't mind retaining some water and not losing as much on the scale as long as I'm still losing the fat % and can feel the difference myself.

Oh...I also got some of my blood test results back from the lab yesterday. My cholesterol is in normal levels...right where the dr. wants it to be, they said. And my thyroid is normal. So good news there :) It's a relief to hear that I'm physically in great shape other than all this weight I'm carrying around. So now I just need to really focus on getting rid of it before it DOES cause a problem!

2 comments:

  1. I know a guy on 3rd St... he says his drops are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know of 2 places. I bought mine from Tiffany at Nature's Dream. She's doing 10$ off right now and they are legit! They worked for me and a lot of my friends. There is also a site online that sells them for 21$ I believe and I've had 4 friends use theirs and they worked as well. Let me know and I'll get you the links/contact info for them. Tiffany has drops with b vitamins that she sells for 10$ more, but they are supposed to help with hunger pains. I've never had those ones, but I'm going to try them next time. Her reg bottle is 30$ right now and the b vitamins one is 40$, plus free shipping. I can't remember where you live, but she's in Eagle Mountain. If you meet up with her (that's what I did, you get 5$ off more).
    I can NOT imagine paying 165$ Wow, you're rich!! ;)

    ReplyDelete