Friday, December 17, 2010

Last Day of Drops!!

I can't believe it. 3 more doses of hcg and I don't have to take them again for a month! (When I'm ready to do another cycle). I definitely won't miss having to set my alarm 4 times a day to take them or their nasty taste under my tongue. I'm excited to jump head first into my maintenance phase on Sunday night and start eating real food again!

Despite going off the drops after tonight, I still have to stay on the 500-calorie diet until Sunday night to get the hcg out of my system. I'm nervous that it will be a torturous two days, but Maeli told me that when I start to feel REALLY hungry again, I'll know the hcg is out of my system. I'm excited to have my first real meal Sunday night! I can't wait to re-train my body HOW and WHEN and especially WHAT to eat. I'll get more into the details of my meal plan given to me when I start it full swing on Monday..for those of you who are curious...but it's only the plan for my first week. It will be tweaked for week two.

I was only down .6 today but it doesn't bother as much..after seeing how many inches I've lost. I'm going to work my butt off this week to get down to 300 like I originally wanted to by Christmas, but I don't honestly expect it and I won't be crushed if it doesn't happen because I realize how just how much I HAVE lost. And like I said...this is just the beginning of a long journey for me. I still have half a person to lose! And I intend on doing it :)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful News Jill! You can do it - you have accomplished so much so far - you won't want to throw all that work away - you have such an amazing, positive outlook! You are my hero! I love checking your blog to get your updates - keeps me motivated! Hugs to you! Theresa

    ReplyDelete