Monday, December 20, 2010

Oh man I'm full....did I just say that?

Maeli was right. After my breakfast this morning I felt like I was going to be sick! But lets back up a bit.

I got myself a bowl of cottage cheese & mixed fruit at 9am and then filled up my water bottle and hopped on the elliptical. I worked my ass off!! I was so proud of myself. After not working out during the hcg drops part of the diet, I was sure today would kill me, but I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and then some free weights and crunches. I'm tired but I feel great and I'm so glad I did it.

THEN! 15 mins after my workout, I had to have a protein shake to replace all the protein I'd just burned off. An hour later I had to have my real breakfast (since my snack and breakfast get switched on the days I workout) and I could barely get it all down but it was soooooooooooooooo good. The whole meal itself was less than 500 calories but it felt like a lot more. I got...

2 pieces Sara Lee 45 calorie whole wheat bread w/honey...2 tsp.'s I can't believe it's not butter and sugar free syrup (which was actually really good)
6 eggs (2 yolks, 6 whites) scrambled w/ salt & pepper
1/2 a banana
1 cup 1% milk

2 hours later I had to have my afternoon snack (since it's switched with lunch today) and I swear I had to force it down my throat. 1 cup baby carrots & 1 light string cheese.

Now I should be thinking about eating some lunch here pretty soon and I don't know how I'm gonna do it!! It's pretty amazing to realize my stomach truly has shrunk and I can get full and satisfied on so much less and on so few calories.

I didn't gain or lose any weight today, which I guess is normal considering I just changed my diet. But I'm nervous about tomorrow. I hope I don't just start gaining it all back because I'm eating. I'm eating healthy and exercising, so hopefully I'll still keep losing and get as close to 300 as I can by Saturday!

Guess I should go shove some more food down my throat!

No comments:

Post a Comment