Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Another stall...blah

It's not as stressful this time, I guess to wake up and see my weight hasn't moved. But it's hard not to want to kick the scale. The only thing I could have done differently yesterday is drink more water. That's my daily problem I think. I cannot seem to get up to 150 oz...but yesterday I didn't even make it past 80 cause I just kept forgetting really. So I think maybe it's water retention? I don't know.

Instead of dwelling on that though, I'm trying to get excited about the things that will start to change as more time passes and I lose more of this crappy weight! One thing that I'm excited to do is stop shopping at freaking walmart for my clothes!! I miss the days when regular stores had clothes that fit me. Even when I was a size 16, I could still shop at Old Navy if I felt like it and it was great. I've never been one to give a crap about brand names, so it's not really that that bothers me. But I can't wait to just be able to go clothes shopping for the fun of it and be able to go anywhere I want. I want to be able to buy something because I LOVE it and not just because it will fit me. Of course, I'll have to have my sisters train me in clothing trends but it'll be fun haha.

So here's to another day of the same old foods and hopefully a lot more water. Day 11....you are goin' down!

No comments:

Post a Comment