Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Oops...

I nearly forgot to write this today. I didn't really want to I suppose, since when I stepped on my scale this morning I'd gained 1.6 lbs. I didn't know whether to scream or cry. I was told that it's normal for weight to fluctuate from 1-4 lbs on maintenance though so I'm trying not to freak out...but this definitely puts a damper on my "lose 7 more lbs by Christmas" goal. Now it's lose NINE! Ugh!

So I did everything I could to make today a good day so I can lose tomorrow, hopefully. 45 mins on the elliptical (390 calories burnt) and lots of healthy foods. So I guess we just wait and see what tomorrow brings! Okay I'm tired...short blog tonight. More tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are still doing so amazing - especially around the holiday season! I am sooo proud of you! Keep up the good work. Imagine what you will look like a year from now!

    ReplyDelete