Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SO CLOSE!

Okay this is just pissing me off now! It's taken me several days to lose 2 pounds and now I'm .2 away from having lost 20! That's bullcrap! I just keep telling myself I'm retaining water on my period blah blah whatever, but it's been a while now since I had a loss of more than 1 lb. and I don't get why. I have been PERFECT about sticking to this diet, so it's hard to watch my weight go down .6 and then .4 at a time.

I meet with Maeli for my final consultation on Thursday morning at 9am. She'll do my measurements (which I can't wait to see) and then work up a very specific maintenance plan for me. Apparently I was wrong about when I get to eat normal foods *sighs* Friday is my last day of taking drops but I have to stay on the 500 calorie diet until Sunday night until the hcg is out of my system. I shouldn't complain though I guess. Those who do injections have to wait 2 weeks to get the hcg out of their systems! That's nuts! I just want some bread!

I'm really curious to see my measurements on thursday for the main reason that I can't really feel the weight loss in one specific area. I haven't even fully gone down a pants size, though the thighs in some of them feel looser. I think the weight loss is just so evenly spread out that I can't really tell where I'm losing it. I suppose that's a good thing right? I just want to fit into some of my older clothes! It will be like having a whole new wardrobe almost haha. You'd think that having lost almost 20 lbs...I'd be down a size or two. So it's a bit baffling. But I'm not giving up.

This is just the beginning of a very very long road!

No comments:

Post a Comment