Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Past the halfway mark!

I wanted to lose 30 lbs. before I head to Florida for Christmas and after losing another 2.6 this morning, I'm more than halfway there! 17.2 lbs baby! WOOHOO! I can't even begin to express how excited that makes me. The weight loss seems to be pretty evenly spread over my body too cause I'm not feeling it all in one spot but my clothes are loosening slowly all over. I can't wait to have to buy new ones and throw away all these fat jeans!

My most immediate concern coming up with all this weight, however, was my flight to Florida. I have always HATED flying..especially alone. I hate feeling like I'm taking up so much room and pushing into another person's seat next to me. I don't mind it as much with kids cause they're so tiny I can just sit next to one of them and they have to love me anyway haha. The seatbelts have also been a problem...barely fitting even at the largest setting. So flying by myself in a few weeks has me a bit nervous. It's just not a fun feeling. I'm really hoping that these 30 lbs I will have lost will help a bit. I can't wait to be one of those girls who has to tighten their belt after putting it on...and can cross their legs in the seat! Although being tall kinda kills that one too haha. So many little things I'm excited about.

But even the little things count!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Jill! We're tied, but I think you're going to beat me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, only because I have like 10 times more to lose. Thanks mama, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I hope it's not creepy, but I just started reading your blog last night and I love it. Way to go you! And you inspired me to use all those personal training sessions I've been paying for but not going to. Friday night, 7:00, This time I mean business! :)

    ReplyDelete