Saturday, December 18, 2010

Not dyin yet!

So when I woke up this morning, I was terrified that I was immediately going to feel like I was dying of starvation. However, I still feel great! So far haha. I had to remind myself this morning NOT to take my drops. I've gotten so used to it, it's just habit now. I definitely don't miss them.

I was down another .6 today which is good news :) I was afraid that going off the drops would mean the end of my weight loss but nope! I am determined!!! I pulled out another shirt from the back of my closet just to see how it'd fit. It was a 22/24 size button down blouse...and IT CLOSED OVER MY BOOBS! Yes I said boobs, I don't care..that's how excited I was. I can't remember the last time most of my shirts actually buttoned up. Also slipped into another pair of old jeans. It's like having a whole new wardrobe!

Today I'm going to write up my grocery list so that I can get everything I'll need for my new meal plan this week. It's sad how excited I am to get to buy bread I can eat...and cottage cheese..and regular cheese!! I'll get to double my protein and mix my veggies again. It's making me full just thinking about it.

I am still not supposed to have sugar for the next 3 weeks, which I'm okay with...cause I couldn't give it up forever. But I'll tell you right now, I'm going to have some of my mom's fudge/toffee next week. I will work it off walking on the beach or something. But it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. It's Christmas, and I've worked my ass off. One piece won't matter *knock on wood*

No comments:

Post a Comment