Thursday, December 23, 2010

No scale for me today!

So after my little freakout, I went to see Maeli yesterday and she did a pinch test just to make sure I was still losing fat and not gaining it back. I was down .3% body fat from my last visit so that's what matters, even if my scale is being a !$@#%. We went over what I'd been eating while on maintenance and she said that if anything, I'm not eating ENOUGH. Holy crap, I don't know how to eat MORE. I'm going to try, but man it's a lot of food. She also said that while I'll no longer know which day and which foods are affecting my weight...if it's making me this crazy to weigh myself every day, I should stop doing it. So I'm not going to weigh myself again until Christmas morning and then again when I get home from my trip to Florida. She said even just stressing over what the scale says can make me gain weight, so no scale today!

More and more of my old clothes are starting to fit me. It's such a great feeling and what I really should be focusing on more than the numbers on my scale. My shirts are looser over my breasts, my pants have more room in them...especially in the thighs. All my pants seem so baggy in the thighs now it's crazy! It really is like having a new wardrobe when I go through my older clothes and find that they fit again. And there's still more of them waiting as I lose more and more. I can't wait till the day I actually need to SHOP for clothes that fit!

Well, it's elliptical time for me. I got off to a bit of a late start this morning so I had to eat my cottage cheese w/ fruit while writing this. I'd rather just go crawl back in bed. It's too bad sleepwalking doesn't count as exercise!

1 comment: