Friday, December 10, 2010

Heading back in the right direction.

I'm down 1.8 today. Not quite as much as Maeli was telling me I should have lost but it's still all the weight I gained plus a tiny bit more...so that makes me feel slightly better. Just hoping I can still break 300 by Christmas. That's my only goal for now.

Today is Day 14 and it feels like it's been the longest 14 days of my life. Other than maybe the last 14 of my pregnancies! The days do go a bit faster and more smoothly now that I'm not feeling the hunger pains though and I am so grateful for that. I fit into a pair of jeans this morning that I haven't been able to wear "comfortably" pretty much since I bought them. It was one of those "I'm in a hurry, this looks like my size, I'll try it on when I get home" kinda purchases. And then when they were too tight I said, "Eh, I'll lose weight and they'll fit." Well...now they do! Yay for an extra pair of jeans!

I finally hit the 150 oz. water mark yesterday for the first time. It only took two weeks of gradual build up but I did it! I found me a second 24 oz. water bottle and would just fill one up and put it in the freezer to cool it while I drank the other one and kept switching. Still not a fan of having to pee more often than a 9 months pregnant woman but I am a fan of losing weight every day so I'll keep trying to do it.

Hmm...I wonder what else I fit into now.

1 comment:

  1. I have a surprise... oooo ooo oo.. it's SUCH a good surprise!! can't tell you for 8 more days :) Just learned about it today.

    ReplyDelete