Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holy Inches Batman!!!

I'm still trying to wrap my head around these numbers, even hours after Maeli took my measurements. It seems impossible!! But here they are. Since I started this diet right after thanksgiving I have lost the following inches in the following areas:

Shoulders - 15"
Bust/Chest - 4"
Waist - 6"
Butt/hips - 6"
Thighs - 6"
Calves - 1"
Biceps - 3"
Neck - 2"

TOTAL = 43 FREAKING INCHES!!!

She even measured around my shoulders twice cause she didn't believe the # she saw. No wonder I had to do my bras up a bit tighter this week! WOOHOOO! I only lost 1.2 lbs today for a total of 21.2 lbs, but the amount of inches I've lost makes me completely forget all about that number. I feel incredible and I can't wait for those numbers to just keep climbing.

She wrote out my VERY specific meal plan for when I start maintenance this sunday night. I still can't have sugar *whines*, but I get to slowly start adding back in other things that I love. I only get carbs with breakfast for the first week but that's still better than nothing..even if it is wheat toast! I get to add in some cheese and double my protein with my meals...I'm so excited! Though she swears after my first "normal" meal, I'm going to feel like exploding because my stomach has shrunk due to the 500 calorie diet I've been on for the past 3 weeks. I'm sure I'll survive. Just gimmie food!

Man I'm in such a great mood. This has been hard as hell, but so worth it. Though my freaking wedding ring keeps slipping around on my finger and is bound to fall off soon. But that's good right? :D

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS JILL!!! that is fantastic news - you are doing wonderful! Keep up the great work! Keep a journal when you start adding foods and watch your reactions etc. Not to be "johnny rain cloud" - it's just that you may have pulled some foods out that you were sensitive too etc. Trust me - that's my life right now! You and I will be together on the Sugar Free for the Holidays!!! Hugs to you Jill!!! What a wonderful Christmas Gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys :) And Theresa that's exactly what I'm going to do. I've been doing it all along so I'll just keep track of it on my food journal to see how my body reacts to each thing :) I hope to not find anything too serious but we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Jill!!!! Great job!!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many inches did you lose off of your toes and fingers? gotta count em all... ow... my elbow hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. way to go!!! I'd love to see your food diet for maintenence, email me!

    ReplyDelete